MLS® : 392422
SOLD $775,000 - Single Family
Stunning country home & acreage set up for horses in Merville! The complete package in a tranquil rural cul-de-sac location. A gated winding driveway welcomes you to this timber accent, 3 bdrm, 2 bath rancher with 1726 sq ft situated on 9.85 picturesque acres. Also included, a 36 x 34 shop, garage with 2 doors, 2 over height bays & 36 x36 barn for the horses! This home offers quality finishing with hardwood floors, spacious gourmet kitchen, open concept living room with woodstove & dining room looking out over the rear private acreage through numerous windows. Access the large sundeck through French doors. The generous master bedroom has built in cabinetry, walk-in closet, deluxe ensuite, double vanities, claw foot tub & separate shower. A 7 ft crawl space with outside access from the backyard provides for extra storage. This well maintained property is fenced, including electric fencing for the horses. Don’t miss this one, there is much to love about this home and property!
- Quiet cul de sac, only six properties very quiet in a neighborhood of fine homes, with the house set well back from road for privacy.
- The house positioned for morning sun and cool afternoon shade, virtually no wasted hall space, lives much larger than it is.
- Rare second growth trees providing shade.
- Excellent well.
- Newer home, as compared to most country acreages which are older renovated.
- Amazing storage space under home, 6’11”, 1742 sq ft crawl space, plus shops.
- Covered rv/boat parking, covered tractor/trailer/riding mower parking.
- Barn high and dry all winter. Heated Tack room/kennel.
- Barn clear span, easily modified for other purposes.
- The shop is brand new, finished inside with heated floors.
- Approx half the property developed as residence and pastures, half remains as private forest/woodlot, fully fenced.